Technically it’s still Friday…so here we go! We’re linking up with A. Liz Adventures and friends.
1. I gave Beverly this dress for her birthday, and she says that she is loving it. It was adorable and I had to talk myself out of buying two: one for her, one for me. She paired it with a magenta and navy scarf. Cute, cute!
2. I am a candle snob. Like, a serious candle snob. However, in a desperate attempt to not spend $30 on a candle that I do.not.need, I browsed the candle aisle at Target and it seems like they’ve really upped their game! I found this one that smells almost like one of my all-time favorites, and it’s less than half the price. I like to have a candle burning. oh, just all the time. It makes me happy and makes the house instantly seem cleaner and more home-y.
3. I saw this print on Etsy earlier this week. Love it. And how funny that Beverly texted me this evening to say she bought a new lipstick at Target? Neither of us really wear lipstick (and come to think of it, I don’t think our little sis does either?!) but when I do wear lipstick, I always feel instantly put together. Hmm…that’s food for thought!
4. That primping at leisure Audrey Hepburn mentioned? That sounds lovely. In an effort to save some time and sanity, I’ve been letting my hair dry naturally for a several months now. I may have straightened it twice in four months? Anyway, today I looked in the mirror and realized it didn’t look so bad. I’ve just been washing, using argan oil and letting it dry (oh, and trying to keep my hands out of it while it’s drying! Hello, frizz!).
5. Don’t forget about our free Halloween printables! If you print and use any of the items, be sure to send us pictures or tag us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. I’ll be putting out my fall decorations this weekend. Molly said today that she was ready for snow. While I’d love some cold and snowy weather, I’ll also just take some cooler, consistent fall-like weather.
You can find the printable HERE.
Have a wonderful weekend, lovelies!